Ethical behavior and personal responsibility are the most important qualities that any service provider can have. I certify that as a spiritual mediumship practitioner, I proudly honor the code of ethical principles as set forth and outlined below on behalf of all clients, personnel and professionals I work and operate with:
1. Do No Harm. I understand that abilities have been gifted to me by Spirit to use only in serving the highest and greatest good of all involved. I also understand that should my gifts be used in ill will, they will be relinquished. I understand that my gifts are solely intended for helping and supporting others with spiritual connections, and I strive to always use my resources appropriately, in the best way possible, and only in benefit of my community.
2. Keep Confidential. A client's trust is highly valued, and everything shared within the client-practitioner sphere is kept strictly confidential. It is ethical to disclose confidential information only when the client consents to it or when there is a real and imminent threat of harm to the client or to others, and this threat can be only diffused by a breach of confidentiality.
3. Respect Rights. I respect the rights and preferences of my clients, students and spiritual colleagues. I also agree to respect a person's right to refuse or accept help on their own terms and will never force a reading, a message, personal opinions, or lifestyle choices on those who choose to withhold.
4. Withhold Judgement. I owe my clients and colleagues complete loyalty and agree to only provide spiritual services when I can do so as an unbiased and clear vessel. I will not allow my own judgment to be influenced by personal profit, unfair discrimination, or personal emotions. I agree to certify that which I have only personally verified.
5. Respect Colleagues. Spiritual professionals never undermine other colleagues in order to attract clients and only behave towards their colleagues as they would wish them to behave towards them. When necessary, spiritual professionals communicate with colleagues who are involved in the care of the same individual and this communication respects confidentiality, where only the necessary information is conveyed.
6. Providing Services. I only provide those services that I believe will truly help the client, student or colleague at their highest level. No service will be offered or prepared, if it will not ultimately be what is truly best for the client. I am not a medical practitioner or therapist, and I do not offer any medical or therapeutic advice. When examination of an issue is beyond my capacity, I will refer the individual to a network of trusted professionals.
7. Spiritualists' 7 Principles. I follow the Seven Principles as enumerated by the Spiritualists National Union that provide a better understanding and meaning as to the intent behind Spiritualism. These are: 1) The Fatherhood of God; 2) The Brotherhood of Man; 3) The Communion of Spirit; 4) The Continuous Existence of the Soul; 5) Personal Responsibility; 6) Compensation and Retribution Hereafter; 7) Eternal Progress.
South Fullerton Avenue, Montclair, New Jersey 07042, United States
Copyright © 2020 MontClairMedium - All Rights Reserved.